Friday, April 2, 2010

Best practices

April 2, 2010

Recently, I have been reflecting on best practices and what they are to me. I was trying to consider if the answer that I provided in my discussion post were the diplomatic response or what I think is truly the 5 best practices. After some careful review and consideration, I believe that these are my personal choices of the best practices that I have gathered in my readings. Often times, I wonder if my response is truly reflecting of my thoughts on a subject or if it is the subject of many readings and a summary of those readings. In the future I am going to take a longer break between the readings and the discussion post as I believe this may help provide a greater amount of reflection, where I can reflect on what I have read and then incorporate the readings and my own interpretations into the discussion post itself. I have been in the program for a year now and it always amazes me how much learning is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment