Thursday, April 8, 2010

paper reflections

April 8, 2010

I am currently working on the position paper and it is intriguing to discover the knowledge building that has happened throughout the semester. As I am re-reading many of the articles and chapters that were read and discussed throughout the semester, many of the concepts are still (surprisingly) fresh on my mind. I guess it holds true that if you are interested in what you are reading and learning than it is more apt to stay with you (long term memory). The paper is progressing relatively fast and I do not think their could be a better way to finish up the course than to read through all of the materials that have been read thus far, and refresh on many of the topics. Also, it is interesting to read through the requirements of the assignment and be able to understand what is being asked of me. At the beginning of the course I would have had no idea what was being asked as far as why the terms of the assignment are inappropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment