Sunday, April 11, 2010

A look back at an earlier discussion

April 11, 2010

The light bulb has finally turned on and stayed on with the constructivist approach to learning. I re-read the post (#56) that the instructor had placed in the "Must-read" section on February 16, 2010 in regards to one of my earlier posts. As I was reading through the post I was expecting that I would still have a difference in opinions from my fellow classmates and the instructor. However, after reading what I had wrote (e.g. "It is the responsibility of the organization to ensure that equivalent education is distributed to both of these types of students." and "Additionally, the learning experience should be the same for different students."), I have found nothing but errors with what I was saying. The responses to these discussion post were much earlier in my learning and now it has certainly been interesting to read back through the posts and find the errors in what I was stating. I found that the constructivist theory on learning is truly fascinating as it implies that learning should be different for each learner as no learner is the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment